And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians… Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt. EXODUS 3:7-10
One of the most important thing that can happen in the life of a person is to have visitation from the right people. There are people you pray not to visit you, for instance a thief, a satanic person, a gossiper, a slanderer, or a depressed bitter person. While there are some people who visit you and you want them to visit again example, is a visit from your pastor in the church or a very important man of God that you know. There are some people visit that is a plus. If now the visit of a normal human being excites you so much, how much more the visit of the Almighty God. If a man visit causes your life to change. then the visit of God will change your life, marriage, business, destiny etc
OUTCOMES OF DIVINE VISITATION
- Termination of bondage and captivity is one of the outcomes of divine visitation. Sarah was in bondage of childlessness until Divine visitation
- Wiping off of tears and sorrows. The Israelite where in tears and sorrow until the visitation of God.
- Elimination of affliction. Jesus visitation to a lot of people in the Bible changed there lives completely
- Elevation of status. An upward shift of status. status of people like Joseph and Daniel in the Bible where shifted upwards on the frequency of Divine visitation
- Release of supernatural supplies. The Israelite lacked virtually nothing in the wilderness due to Divine visitation.
HOW DOES GOD VISIT PEOPLE
- Through His word. 1 Samuel 3:21, says ‘And the Lord appeared again in Shiloh: for the Lord revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the Lord.’ God appears out of His Word. A revelation comes out and affliction disappears, status change, bondage breaks.
- Through the ministry of His prophets and servants (Exodus 3:8-10). God came down but He used Moses as an instrument for His works.
- Through revelative encounters. Revelative encounters of dreams, revelations, trances which shows you that God is alive. I know of a woman who was blind in the physical, she slept and had a dream where she saw my pastor. She touched His shoe in that dream and placed it on her eyes only to wake up seeing in the physical.
KEYS TO EXPERIENCING DIVINE VISITATION
- A desperate cry for Divine encounter
- A solid covenant walk with God
- A solid relationship with God, in service and sacrifice psalms 50:5, ‘Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.’
I pray that as you observe, do and meditate on this, that God will pay you a Divine visit in Jesus’ Name. Remain blessed